Senior Brand Strategist
Role Type: Full Time
Primary Location: Remote First
Head Office: Limerick
We are looking for a Senior Brand Strategist to design and implement unstoppable strategic initiatives for our client’s businesses, working across our portfolio as well as driving new business and evolving our internal brand.
Relationships are a fundamental part of life at The Pudding. We pride ourselves on being candid but kind, open and transparent, and authentic and accountable – with each other and our clients. With that being said, partnerships will be a key focus for this role.
At The Pudding, we don’t work for our clients, we work with them. For this position, we are looking for someone who loves to collaborate with clients, CEOs and senior leadership teams to solve complex business problems through brand and develop actionable solutions for clients across a broad range of sectors. We are looking for someone who loves a challenge; someone who is able to identify future growth and can build strategic solutions to aid optimisation for our client’s businesses.
At The Pudding, a Senior Brand Strategist is a crucial role – one where you get to define the direction of international and award-winning brands through a mix of data and imagination, collaboration and creativity. The ideal candidate is one who possesses an entrepreneurial spirit, with particular attention to exposing the brand, business model and operational changes required to deliver outsized growth.
IN A NUTSHELL
- You will be both a facilitator and generator of world-class growth ideas that are put into action in our client’s businesses.
- With the ability to manage strategic projects from end to end, you will wear many hats – from planning to execution – driving the success of each project through strategic workshops while using innovative tools and techniques.
- Working closely with our clients and team internally, you will work to ensure successful end results that will fuel our client’s businesses for their next wave of growth.
- Provide brand partnership services to C-suite clients and business partners on a range of critical topics
- Be an expert advisor on brand strategy, understanding the market landscape and each client’s competitor set
- Identify and deconstruct business issues and develop strategic, analytical, and financial frameworks to evaluate them effectively
- Demonstrate strong leadership and significant influence management skills with the ability to gain credibility with C-suite clients while challenging the status quo
- Build “executive ready” project deliverables, including presentations for the client executive committees and Board of Directors
- Conduct detailed research and analysis to ensure conclusions are grounded in fact
- Execute against time-sensitive requests from clients and cross-functional, cross-geography business partners
- Help drive the planning and execution of our client’s strategic planning process
- Maintain an external mindset, staying on top of consumer, competitive, and macroeconomic/geopolitical trends that impact our clients
- Manage project teams, with responsibility for skill development, coaching, and partner management
- Collaborate closely with the client and team internally to determine the optimal support for the client portfolio
- Offer innovative solutions and tools to solve complex business needs, ensuring that we never apply a “one size fits all approach”
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- 9+ years of strategy experience in a variety of positions both internally and externally
- BA required
- Highly analytical, motivated, decisive thought leader with excellent managerial skills
- Strategic mindset with an ability to think broadly, refine questions, and develop analytical frameworks
- Outstanding project management skills
- High emotional intelligence and verbal and written communication skills that educate and influence senior leaders; ability to “manage up”
- Experience managing teams and partnering with multiple business functions
- Global outlook with sensitivity and awareness of social and cultural differences
- Experienced/comfortable working remote-first with hybrid teams across multiple locations
- Experienced line manager working collaboratively with team members across all levels
WHO WE ARE
We believe in working smart, not hard. It’s about coming up with clever solutions, working efficiently with autonomy, and ultimately taking great pride in getting the job done.
Every member of our team has a unique skill set that brings value to our organisation and our clients. We foster an environment where mentorship and hands-on learning allows everyone to shine.
Working together as a team is what allows us to create award-winning work that delivers real business impact, while our remote-first approach grants a great sense of autonomy, enabling us all to have a sense of ownership in both our projects and working lifestyle.
If you are interested in applying for this position please send an email to email@example.com with your CV and a cover letter to let us know why you are the right person for this position.