Content Marketing Specialist
Role Type: Full Time
Primary Location: Hybrid
Head Office: Limerick
We are expanding our team and are seeking an ambitious, creative and skilled Content Marketing Specialist who will play an integral role in building exciting and impactful initiatives for both our brand and our client’s brands across digital channels.
Relationships are a fundamental part of life at The Pudding. We pride ourselves on being candid but kind, open and transparent, and authentic and accountable – with each other and our clients. With that being said, partnerships will be a key focus for this role.
This role will suit a highly creative, ambitious and strategic marketing specialist. Supporting The Pudding’s core team, you will help shape, manage and execute the agency’s strategic digital/marketing campaigns and activities.
IN A NUTSHELL
- Play an integral role in the planning, creation, implementation, tracking and measurement of end-to-end marketing campaigns to deliver marketing objectives and KPIs.
- Work closely with the wider marketing team, external agencies, and in-house creative team to develop and deliver differentiated, brand-focused and customer-centric assets, campaigns and activites to boost brand awareness and generate engagement.
- Manage the planning of content creation, campaigns and digital channel delivery, ensuring that our agency’s and our client’s brand strategy and messaging are effectively delivered to the right target audience.
- Lead and execute paid advertising initiatives on social media channels, through media vendors, and on search engines.
- Execute effective SEO content and deliver results to help better position our brand and our client’s brands.
- Coordinate the planning and execution of The Pudding’s social media schedule, including writing copy, and captions and deciding themes, topics and focus angles to feature.
- Own and deliver regular reports of campaign results, including evaluation of KPIs.
- Collect and use market insights and data to inform new campaigns and the evaluation of existing campaigns.
- Drive innovation for both The Pudding and our clients by bringing ideas and a fresh approach to each project, while always referring to the brand’s goals and KPIs.
- Assist in the creation of an effective short- and long-term marketing plan internally and for clients, including the mapping of marketing activities.
- Assist in the ideation and execution of events, both online and in-person, including the planning and management of guests, invites, and logistics.
- Possess an authentic curiosity and interest in our and our client’s industries, with an apt for highlighting opportunities and an eagerness to strategise around gaps that need to be plugged.
- Assisting in the creation of brand awareness initiatives, such as networking or speaking opportunities (podcasts, conferences, radio etc.).
- Assistance in the creation of submissions for industry awards, as well as research and database management.
- A good communicator with strong written skills that can be utilised across newsletter writing, social media captions, press releases, and client presentations, among others.
- Ensure timely communications, project updates and outcomes are being delivered to plan.
- Help embed a culture of excellence and innovation in all marketing activities for The Pudding, to ensure best-in-class practices for the marketing team, our agency at large and our clients.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum of 4 years of marketing experience, with proven experience and results developing and executing digital campaigns that support wider business objectives
- BS/MS degree in marketing/digital marketing or a related field
- Digital and social media advertising experience (certification/qualifications necessary)
- Experience with curating engaging social media platforms, with a solid background in brand-building and paid advertising on LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter.
- In-depth knowledge of practical SEO and keyword research
- A solid understanding of digital marketing for lead generation via paid and organic mediums
- An understanding of the utilisation of websites and the importance of the user journey
- Hands-on experience using data as a driver of action and change: experience with Google Analytics/Adobe Analytics, Google Adwords/LinkedIn campaign manager is a must
- A strong understanding and experience of the B2B buyer journey
- A creative thinker with the ability to successfully prioritise multiple campaigns/activities running concurrently
- A can-do approach and a strong team player who can work collaboratively with a range of different stakeholders
- The ability to work to prioritise and work to tight deadlines while maintaining strong attention to detail is essential
- A keen understanding of digital trends and their potential impact on current and future marketing plans
If you are interested in applying for this position please send an email to email@example.com with your CV and a cover letter to let us know why you are the right person for this position.